Friday 28 January 2011

Folksy Friday - My Folksy purchases!

Only time to do a little Folksy Friday but I thought I'd do it on all the lovely cards that I bought from Folksy this week. You know when you suddenly look at your diary and realise there are lots of birthdays coming up? Yup- so rather than giving my money to some un-deserving company I've stayed local and homemade. I love to be able to support other Folksy sellers so here are a selection of what I bought:

Molly Moo Designs SNOW QUEEN TRINKETS
SNOW QUEEN TRINKETS Liz Clayton Illustration

Thank you to everyone that I've shown. Kate x

3 comments:

  1. Great choices, love tree's, I'm a bit of a tree hugger, so love that one, but the butterflies are also very beautiful.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh butterflies..so pretty great buys.
    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for buying and featuring my cards and for spreading the Folksy love!
    Debbs :)

    ReplyDelete