Friday 21 January 2011

Folksy Friday - What a Swine!

After a lot of messing around by the doctors and other healthcare professionals I finally managed to get my swine flu jab this week. So to celebrate this my theme for today's Folksy Friday is... Pigs! Tenuous? Yes, but a good theme anyway. Thank you to everyone who I've shown. As usual there was a brilliant selection of items available so here are my favourites.

Today is also a special day for me as I have a full DAY and NIGHT OFF! I'm off to a spa with my best friend and we're staying the night in the hotel. It's my first night away from Martha ever..! I know I'm going to miss the monkey terribly but I can't wait either. Stuart is taking the day off so I've revoked my duties this morning before I head off to west London for a 90 minute pedicure (and I'm guessing snooze?), a pregnancy massage before having dinner and an uninterrupted nights sleep. Well- as long as the bump behaves. Have I mentioned I can't wait?! I'll post on here how I got on.

Mr and Mrs Pig Shabby Chic Country Decorations by Sparrow Primitives The pig and the mushroom coin purse by Sunny Sweet Pea
Small Purse by Haptree Penny Pig Printed Knitting Pattern by Fluff and Fuzz
Valentine heart babycord and velvet pig - pink by Dottie Doodle Baby Pig Booties by With Hugs and Kisses
Sock Pig, Penny by Socklings Polymer Clay Pig by Amy's Clay Critters

From left to right starting at the top
1 Mr and Mrs Pig Shabby Chic Country Decorations by Sparrow Primitives
2 The pig and the mushroom coin purse by Sunny Sweet Pea
3 Small Purse by Haptree
4 Penny Pig Printed Knitting Pattern by Fluff and Fuzz
5 Pink Valentine heart babycord and velvet pig by Dottie Doodle
6 Baby Pig Booties by With Hugs and Kisses
7 Penny the Sock Pig by Socklings
8 Polymer Clay Pig by Amy's Clay Critters 

Thank you again to everyone who I have included in this Folksy Friday - and to Stuart for letting me have this luxurious day off.

2 comments:

  1. That is a lovely folksy friday - very tempting as I collect pigs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute theme, hope you enjoy your day off to the max!

    ReplyDelete