Monday 17 January 2011

The most depressing day of the year?

Well apparently so- and considering the rain I completely agree. I thought I'd do a little treasury on the theme of Grey and Rain as Martha won't let me do any beading without climbing onto my lap and grabbing at all the beads

Storm Cloud Pendant by Rebecca Jayne Designs Victorian Inspired Beaded Cuff Bracelet by Elinor Jenkins
Rainy Day Grey Silver Button Charm Bracelet by Mrs Gibson Atelier Raindrop Tote Bag Black/ Grey by EmilythePemily
Grey Rose Necklace by Little Red Star Grey knitted wide scarf/wrap with wool by The Crafty Bride

1 Storm Cloud Pendant by Rebecca Jayne Designs
2 Victorian Inspired Beaded Cuff Bracelet by Elinor Jenkins
3 Rainy Day Grey Silver Button Charm Bracelet by Mrs Gibson Atelier
4 Raindrop Tote Bag Black/ Grey by EmilythePemily
5 Grey Rose Necklace by Little Red Star
6 Grey knitted wide scarf/wrap with wool by The Crafty Bride

Thank you to everyone that I've used in this blog. Kate

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely selection of items, especially the cuff bracelet, that is impressive! Thank you so much for featuring my scarf. Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. There really have been far too many dull days so far this year! Seeing this lovely collection definitely helps though! Thank you for featuring my pendant, Becky.

    ReplyDelete