Tuesday 22 October 2013

My Wedding - Favours Part 3 - Kit Kat






Other favour that we included in our Place Name 'Packs' were Kit Kats with personalised wrappers. There were 16 different wrappers, 8 of Stuart and 8 of myself, this was so that everyone on every table would have a different one each. We chose photos from the 70, 80, 90 and 2000s, the more embarrassing the better.
I'd seen the idea on Martha Stewart Weddings. Kit Kats are the only (cheap) chocolates I could find which are still wrapped in foil so we used them. I bought all the different flavours to add some more interest. Stuart designed the labels and we were lucky to have a friend get them printed and trimmed, which saved a lot of time. They seemed to go down well- especially those who were last to go and get their meal from the buffet!

No comments:

Post a Comment