There was a square of space in our garden, near the shed, which I've done nothing to since we moved in other than attempt to grow some peas and beans. I've decided to make this into my latest mini garden project. It's a bit of a shady spot and, believe it or not, even in England we need such a thing sometimes. The fence panel will be replaced soon and I've just started to make a bench from concrete blocks and timber planks. I'll blog about this when it's done. I'm pretty happy with the transformation so far- and with more plants and blue slate it'll look even better! Here are some before and during photos- it's definitely not finished yet!
Tuesday, 26 November 2013
Tuesday, 5 November 2013
I wanted to combine our table place names with wedding favours. I used glassine bags to combine the name card, lottery scratch card, personalised kit-kats, friendship bracelet (for the girls) and instructions about how the cushions and plants were to be taken by the guests, if they wanted them. These were taped closed with washi tape. The top photos are just my mock ups to make sure that everything fitted and could be read. They worked well although unfortunately there weren't any big lottery winners!
Top photo courtesy of Amy Radcliffe Photography